Life is Not Fair

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, September 12, 2010

You know what? Sometimes I think that this life isn't fair. I mean.. It's like all the things that I do are not completely impartial to me. Well, I know that life is not going according to my wishes, or I can say, "not according under my control" :P

But I know that you know that everyone know that *hello? -____-* we all had a feeling that makes us thing that this life is not fair, right? And I think life's not fair when...
1) I can't get anything that I want, but people can.
2) A person that I love is already taken! *hahhaha... Well, NOT REALLY*
3) I got a really bad score *well, except for math. Cause I think if I got a really bad score for math, it's already became destiny :P*
4) I got a really bad day! XP
Yup! I think that's all. But I think that's not because of destiny that God has already given to us.. It's about so many choices that we have to choose them the best to ourself. You know, God gave us so many choices, and he wanted us to choose the best, so we won't failed in another time.
Hahhaha.. I don't want to be a sanctimonious person, but.. I think it's better for us to think positively and look at the bright side in every situation. Yeah, yeah.. I know it's very very easy to say it, but I know it's hard to do it!
So I think that's all. I can't write more. Well, hope you're enjoying your life! :D


God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments