Cats

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I love cats! Hue.. hehhehe.. Well, I don't know how and why people hate cats, but I love cats! They are the cutest--or could be the most horrific--pet in the world!

I love cats because.. Well, just like what I've written before: they are so cute! Well, sometimes they could be a really creepy pet, and could attack people! I had a bad experience with cats, and I almost got an attack from it. Here's the story:
I went to a church near my house. And there's a lot of cats, around the church's ground. And one of those cats, which has a black feathers mottled, came to me. And I strike its chin. And it liked it. So the cat sprawled in front of me, and I strike its body. But then the cat clawed to me.
Thank goodness I didn't get any wound. Hahhaha..
But here, I want to tell you about many kind of cats. There are so many kind of cats in this world. Well, I only know a little bit of it.
First, there's Persian cat. I don't know, but I think Persian cat could given birth a lot of their baby in a short time. Persian cat is also.. well, they're cute too. I love their fur. It's like a blooming fur. Hahhaha.. 'blooming' ?
Anyway, I also like black cat. This kind of cat has an image that makes it looks cool. I don't know, maybe it's because its color is black? Hahhaha.. Anyway, in Indonesia, people sometimes called this kind of pet as "kucing setan", which in English, it means "devil cat". Hahhaha! I know it's kinda weird, but they said that this cat has a name like that, because they--the people--always see those cats wandering at night. And people in here believe--well, not REALLY believe--that darkness is a symbol of evil spirits.

Hahaha!.. Well, I think that's all. I'm tired.. Hahahaha.. I can't write more. Hope you like this post! =)

P.S:-Sorry if I got a really bad grammar -___-"


God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments