Last Day for Middle Semester Test!

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yeaaay!!.. Tomorrow will be the last day I do my middle test! >_^ So happy, so happy so happy... Yeay! *kinda freaks* Hahhaha...

Anyway, so today's middle test were Computer (we called it as TIK--> Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi) and Mandarin. Both middle test were pretty easy. And I think I'm pretty sure that I will have a really good result for my Mandarin middle test 'cause it was so easy! Hahhaha.. Look, I don't want to bragging but I just want to tell you that the Mandarin test was easy. That's all. There were.. at about 20 questions, I think (for Mandarin), and the material was about countries in the world. Actually, we're not studying ALL the names of countries in the whole world. Just several of them.
Like; France, Canada, German, England, America, Africa, Indonesia, China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Australia. And also, continents like; South America, North America, Oceania, Africa, Asia, and Europe. And also how to make sentences about those countries and those continents.
I want to tell you that actually I can read, and also understand about a text that has Mandarin words (that I've already learned. Remember, that! Not ALL Mandarin words!). But I think it's kinda hard if I have to tell a person (or even, more!) what were the words mean. Hahahaha! It's funny. I think it's because I know the meaning in my brain, but my brain can't make my mouth speak of what the meaning is. Hahhahaha..
Anyway, so tomorrow I'll have a conversation test. It's weird, 'cause I don't know what I have to study about. I mean, conversation is about.. conversation. Ya.. Hahhaha.. Kinda like a dialogue, and we have to learn about the usage of the verbs, and also the grammar. But I don't know the relation between usage of the grammar, the verbs, and my conversaion class. In my conversation class, we just perform something, like our talent, a drama of comedy of teaching-learning process, and our dream school. That's all.

Okay, I think it's time for me to study now. Hehhehe.. Night! >_^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments