I Need Your Help...

By Kezia Tania - Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Anyone who knows where I can watch the "Romeo!" show, please tell me!

Hahaha!.. And again, I write about this TV show on my blog.. And if you guys are the "Romeo!" fans, then I think you should know that I'm a huge fan of this show! Hahaha!...
The way that they act on this TV show are rock! And as you already know from my older post, that I'm really sad that this TV show is 'gone'!
So I need to find out where can I watch it again.. Well of course, not on the TV, again 'cause it is a pretty old TV show now.. Well, at least I can watch it on the internet.. :P
So please... Help me.. If you know the websites that provide me to watch (or even, download it!) "Romeo!" show again... Hehehe...

P.S: Sorry if got a really bad grammar...


God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments