"Romeo!" Nickelodeon! My fav TV show!!

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, September 05, 2010


Yeaaaay!! My favorite TV show in Nickelodeon, "Romeo!" is back!!..... ^0^

Yeah, well.. Actually.. 'back' means, I can watch it again! Well, not ALL of the episodes, but several of them =). Okay, so.. Let me tell you the story..
It started when I was surfing to www.youtube.com yesterday. Then, I wrote 'romeo! nickelodeon' on the search box. And I found a lot of-well, not A LOT-videos of the show. And I was like, "Oh, God! This is what I really want to watch!"
I found 2 episodes-I think-of "Romeo!" show. First, I found 3 parts of the show, which has a title: The Faking of the President (well, I think the title looks like that. I don't know. But I remember there's a word 'faking' and 'president'.. Hahaha! :P)
And then I found 3 parts too, which has a title: Baby on Board!. I watched the video which has a title: Baby on Board!
It tells about Anggie (I don't know how to spell her name. So I'm sorry, if misspell her name..), Romeo's step mother who's pregnant, and will given birth the baby in a pretty close time. The whole family *including Louis, ofcourse =))* are really busy to prepare the baby's birth.
Romeo has a really big responsibility in the family. Also, to make a 'to-do-list' in every part of the family. Like Louis. Romeo asked him to packed all the things that Anggie needs. And then Romeo asked Gary to called their dad and their big sister, Jodi.
While they were preparing those things, apparently, Louis has a date with Mira (and again, I don't know how to spell her name!). Actually, in case, Mira is not Louis's girlfriend (well, I'm pretty jealous of it!). And he tried to make his hair looks cool.
And when Anggie's going to given birth the baby, everybody were panic! This is the part where you guys will laugh!
And Louis was wearing a dark blue shirt with a black coat. Well, I have to say that he looks really handsome! Hahaha!... Romeo, Louis, and Gary took Anggie to the hospital, while Jodi and their dad were already in the hospital, waiting for them.
Louis called Mira and said that he was so.. sorry that he couldn't come to the restaurant, to have dinner with her. But then he ask her to go to the hospital, and said that Anggie is given birth her baby.
And... Anggie's baby was born with a beautiful face!... Ta-daaa...~ Hahhaha!
Well, I think that's all.. Look. I'm so sad that I can't watch that tv show again... :'( But I want to say thanks a bunch to you-whoever you are-who just updloaded the video, so I can watch it again! >_^





God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. when is it comeing back because i am on netflix looing for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I don't really know about it, actually. I just searched it on YouTube.. :)

    ReplyDelete