Paramore ROCKS!!!

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, December 17, 2009



I don't know why. But I think, I really love a group of a band, named:PARAMORE! I mean,... Paramore is so... totally rocks! (Yup, like what I wrote up there!) They're music are so... rock n' roll! My favorite song is: Brick by Boring Brick, Crushcrushcrush, Decode, and of course; Ignorance! Hayley's voice is so rocks! (By the way, why I can only say that Paramore is 'rocks'?) Anyway, I think you should to listen to Crushcrushcrush, and Decode! That's my favorite! Actually, Paramore is not as famous as teen's idol choices like; Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers. But, it doesn't mean that Paramore's music is not as good as the teen's idol choices. I don't really know about Paramore. But, I love their music. By the way, if you listen to Hayley's voice, um... I think Hayley's voice is pretty same as like Demi Lovato's. I mean,.. well, you can see the similarity between Hayley and Demi. Especially when Hayley sings Decode. (Yeah, you better listen that!) Anyway, I want to tell you that I LOVE PARAMORE! So??? Go for it and rock the world, right now people!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. eh kez.. yang katanya u liat video clipnya yang ada anak masuk ke rumah tua gitu.. tuh anak bawa boneka.. trus si hayley nungguiin tuh anak masuk ke liang kubur tuh videoclip dri lagu apa ya?

    -Aivi-

    ReplyDelete