This is the last day!...

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hoaaaah!!... I'm so tired.. I can't believe that today is the last day I went to school in 2009! Actually,.. I'm not happy at all. Why? Because I can't see my friends again. Actually, sure I can still meet them somewhere. But, that must be feels so... different. You know,.. I never feel so satisfied. Like when I was in school, I really really totally want to go home or go out somewhere because well,.. I think being in school is boring (Who doesn't thought it was boring?). But when I was in my home (like now!) I really really totally want to go to school! Isn't that's so... insane?!

Now I'm listening at Colbie Caillat's voice in one of her songs; "The Little Things" . You should to listen to this song! Well,.. maybe the lyric was actually for a people who was in love. But for me, this song is really totally natural and reminds me with my friends in my school. I love the guitar's sound! I wish I could play guitar! Oh, if I could play that thing, of course I will always play this song! I feel better when I listen to this song. I think this is my favorite song! ^_^
Actually, this song could brings me a little sad feelings. But, I can still enjoy it. I am so... disappointed in myself today. I mean,.. today is the last day I went to school, but I just forgot about it and think easily. I was like "C'mon! I can still meet them again next year, right?!" Silly me!!! I wish I could repeat the time again! Anyway, I think this is all that I can devote in my blog now...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Keziaaa! aku udah buat blog baru! ada chat box nya.. jadi kita bisa ngechat.. nih blog ku

    http://aivicups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete