2 Days More 'till Mid Term Report Card!

By Kezia Tania - Thursday, October 07, 2010

Aaaaarghh! Feel like I want to duck my face with plenty of mud! Hahhaha! Just kidding.. Anyway, the mid test's report card will be distributed on Saturday, 9th October 2010. And I am so scared to receive it! I mean... I think my report card will have a lot of highlighter on its score, 'cause I got bad scores, under 60--I think.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I haven't posted anything else since.. I don't know, maybe.. last week? :P And I just received my Mandarin mid test on 5th October (Tuesday). And I got 100!! Oh, I'm so happy!.. Hahaha.. -_-"
But I don't know how high is my Computer test, but I'm pretty sure I got a pretty good score for it. Hehe XD. Oh, ya! I almost forgot. I also got 95 for my Conversation test! So happy!... *again* X3
But I'm confuse of it, 'cause I only made one little mistake in my answer. I think the teacher just said that the answers from the part--where I made a mistake--were definitely true, no matter whatever we wrote. But why did she just incorrect my answer? I mean, I just wrote; "Do I" on my answer sheet..
And according to the direction for answering that part, we have to make a sentence (each number of the question) whatever we want (it was a dialogue). It was pretty hard.. But the easiest part was writing part. According to the direction, we have to make 200 words (minimum) speech about our ideal school. And one of my friend just wrote 1.000 words! Man, she must be expended a lot of energy to wrote that 1.000 words of 'Ideal School' speech!
Anyway, back to the topic.. I feel something weird of receiving my report card on 9th Oct.. I feel like I really want to receive it 'cause I think I got a pretty good marks, but also feel like I really don't want to receive it 'cause I'm scared if I got a lot of bad marks.. Oh, no. I'm confused! Hahhaha.. Bye!

Keep praying for my report card,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments