Mid Tests' Results

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, October 03, 2010

Hey... So sorry if I haven't post anything since last Wednesday. And I am so... don't want to go to school tomorrow.. -__________-

Speaking of school, my teachers just gave me (and also my classmates) the results of our mid tests. And.. I feel pretty sad 'cause I got only 61 for my maths test. Sorry, but I really want to scream "DAMN!! What a test!!". Hahhaha..
Pretty bad, huh?
But I still got 80< for the other test (except for Religion, Mandarin, Computer, and Conversation 'cause I haven't got the results! :P). But still, I can't feel any satisfying feelings of my scores. But I'm pretty happy 'cause I got 85 for my Physics test! ^^
Anyway, I don't know anything to write in this post that can makes this post looks pretty fun to be read. Hahaha.. Hope I will get something 'unique' to be written on the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments