How I Survived Middle School: I Heard a Rumor

By Kezia Tania - Sunday, October 03, 2010


I think I'm too old to read this book, but.. This book was written in English, and I'm just and Indonesian girl, who always read books in Indonesian! Well, not ALWAYS.. Hahaha.. But I want to tell you about this book. And I think this book is pretty good to hone my ability in vocabulary and grammar. Be sides, the writer (Nancy Krulik) wrote the book in a pretty simple and easy-understanding sentences, so I can understand almost of the meaning and the story isn't boring too.

I tells about a sixth-grader student named Jenny McAfee (the main character in this book) who tries to find out who's the 'Madame X' in one of the gossip column in the Joyce Kilmer Gazette. 'Madame X' is a person who always write about the most embarrassing secret of students in that school. And Chloe, one of Jenny's friend finally tells her secret that her dad doesn't have jobs anymore. So Jenny and her friends help Chloe by making a baby-sitting job for Chloe to invest money for Chloe's family, so she can buy her new outfit for luau party (I think).
The day when Chloe has to baby-sitting (with Rachel, Jenny, and Felicia, of course!), they had a big mess. And yeah, well.. I think that's all about this post. I can't write more.. Hahaha.. (I think I got a really bad grammar again! Huaa!! Hahaha!)

God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments