MSTC and BFC

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tomorrow will be the MSTC and BFC!! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Waow.. I can't believe that HATS (as you already know; House of Appreciation for Talented Students) is really close to our schedule now!

Actually, there's no teaching-learning time in our schedule tomorrow. But still, we have to come to our school, to watch the MSTC and BFC.

Whoops! You haven't know what MSTC and BFC are.

MSTC is Math and Story Telling Competition and BFC is B'Jerzz Futsal Competition. B'Jerzz is kind a like a nick name for my school's students. And we have a motto, that we have to say it with the gesture. The leader will asked, "B'Jerzz?!" and we have to answered it with the motto "We All Do The Best!!" with the gesture too. Hahaha, that's pretty cool.

Actually, BFC 2010 started yesterday. But there was a big rain while the competition was happened. So I guess they canceled the competition, and continued it today.

And BFC stll goes on until Thursday (I think). And just like another school, we invited several schools around oyr school.

And I only remember; Ricci II, and PJ (Pembangunan Jaya). I don't know the other schools. Hahaha :P

And we just won the competition today. It was 6-4. The competition was between PBJ (can I just write only 'PBJ'? I think it's too long if I write 'our school') vs Ricci II.

Well, that's cool!

So I hope the weather will be sunny tomorrow, so the competition will go well. And also, PBJ will win the competition again! Hehehe.

GO B'Jerzz! GO B'JERZZ! GO!
GO B'JERZZ! GO B'JERZZ! GO!

P.S:-Sorry if I got a bad grammar :P
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments