HATS 2010 Rocks!! (Pensi HATS part 2)

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, October 30, 2010

Do you remember when I wrote the first part of HATS? Well, now I want to write the second part. And the second part is the best part I write between the first and the second!

Why? 'Cause is the HATS 2010 Art Show!

Yaah,.. Aku sih datengnya pas udah jam 7-an. Padahal, acaranya udah mulai dari sekitar jam 4-an. Hahaha...

That's why one of my friends-who was one of the committees-told me that I was too late to come to the show. Well, the show was from 4 pm until 10 pm, so.. Anyone could come whenever they want, and I think if I came at 7 pm, I still got at about 3 hours until the closing of the show, right?

Oh, ya. Jadi begitu aku diperiksa sama panitia yang bertugas di lobi untuk memeriksa setiap pendatang yang masuk, ternyata dia ngeluarin gunting sama stabilo.

Alhasil, kedua benda tersebut disita sama panitia tersebut sampai pensi HATSnya selesai.

By the way, as I came in to the sport field where the show was on, I was looking for my friend Aivi.

I called her for many times, but she didn't answered it. But finally, I saw lots of my friends; Aivi, Priscilla, Patricia, Gaby, and Ardelia.

Nah, begitu aku ke lapangan, suasana lumayan rame. Soalnya lagi ada band sekolahku, yang lebih tepatnya lagi, band itu dimainkan oleh anggota-anggota band yang seangkatan sama aku, alias angkata #17.
The Junior High band's name is B'Jerzz Band. Well, I thought they will give their band, with cooler name. Hahaha, but still, B'Jerzz Band is a cool name for that band >_^

The members are; Vostino, Vito, Irvan, Peter, Yoga, and Rezon. They played songs from Fall Out Boys. And they played it with a really good work too


Terus, aku sempet heran juga, sih.. Soalnya MCnya ada 2 orang. Yang satu cewek, alumni sekolahku, dan dia termasuk finalis Gadis Sampul tahun 90-an, kalo nggak salah. Nah, MC yang kedua itu si Tino, alias Vostino, salah satu personil B'Jerzz Band. Hahaha ;)

Baru deh abis itu ada penampilan dari Vocal Group SMAK B'Jerzz. Keren, deh! Walaupun orang-orangnya nggak banyak-banyak banget, dan lagu-lagu yang dibawain juga nggak ribet-ribet, tapi mereka bisa membuat semua orang disana jadi terkesan. Soalnya mereka membawakan lagu-lagu tersebut dengan irama yang lebih menyenangkan. Jadi nggak ngebosenin.

And then, there was a performance from the traditional dance class.

That was cool!

Too bad, my friend Aivi was already gone home before 10 pm. So me and my other friends were still watching thoose performances until 10 pm.

There was a performance from an Elementary school band. It was called as Revolution Band. The members are Elementary students. Guess what? They played several songs from The Beatles, and they played it great! No mistakes!

Baru deh, abis itu ada penampilan dari Modern Dance. Ini dia yang kebanyakan ditunggu-tunggu sama para penonton!

Modern Dance ini makin lama makin terkenal aja. Yah,.. Nggak heran juga, sih.. Soalnya penampilan mereka emang keren banget, sih!

And then, there was the performance from a band called Chonk. The members are the students (not all of the students, of course!) from Senior High.

And the last was the performance from a band called Duo Lani Rangga. One of the members is an alumni from my Junior High School.

Terus, nggak berasa waktu menunjukkan pukul 10 malam. Yah.. Nggak tau kenapa, rasanya kok jadi sedih gitu, deh. Hahaha.

Puji Tuhan, selama acara berlangsung, hujan nggak turun kayak tahun lalu =) Thank you, Lord!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments