P.E?!! WHY?! -___-"

By Kezia Tania - Saturday, October 09, 2010

Waaa.. I just received my mid term report card today at 10 am.. And.. I hate it 'cause I got a really.... bad score for my P.E subject! Guess what? I got only 64,5! Maaaaaan... That's horrible! But thank goodness, I got 67,7. That means, I passed the standard lowest score for math subject (the standard lowest score for math is 62)

What about the other subjects? Well, I got pretty good scores for other subjects. Like; Religion. I got 80. Civics=78,8. Indonesian=84,6. English=85,1. Physics=79. Biology=83,3. Social Studies=84. Art (I chose Music)=85. Computer=93,3. Conversation=88,8. And Skill (I chose Graphic Design)=83.
Man! I wish I studied more! Haha! It's too late. But still, I have a lot of chances to make my scores absolutely better than now. I mean, there will be the Final Exam for first semester, and there will be mid term test for second semester, and the last is the Final Exam for second semester. Ooh, wait! There will be lots of daily tests, right? So I got lots of chances to fix my score! Yay! ^^
Anyway, I just don't get it why I got 64,5 for my P.E subject. Maybe it's because I used the wrong techniques? Well, I'm no sure. But I think it's all because I didn't pay attention to my P.E teacher. And sometimes, I think that my P.E teacher is always gives us a really difficult techniques, so I can't understand (or even do it) perfectly and exactly like what he wanted.. I think I'm gonna hate this subject forever... T__T Hahhaha! Just kidding -____-"
Oh, well. That's all. Bye! Hope I--we--can make better scores!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments