Stop Violences Right Now

By Kezia Tania - Friday, October 08, 2010



Hahaha, I just want to write about this.. Well, at least I can make a post that useful for anyone who read my posts.. Hahaha :P

Right. Of course you--my posts reader, whoever you are--know what violence is. Violence is something that really sucks, something really cruel that person to animals, of even person to person do, no matter what kind of violences they do. Or, according to Wikipedia, violence is; the expression of physical or verbal force against self or other, compelling action against one's will on pain of being hurt.
Violence could be anywhere. It could be in our country, or maybe in our course's place, or maybe in our school, or even in our house! So don't be shock if your teacher or someone that older than you said that violence could be in your house. Do you know what kind of violences in school environment? Here's a list that I want you to know about violences in school;
1. When someone force you to give your money to him/her
2. When someone force you to do his/her homework
3. when someone force you to hurt your friend
5. When someone ask you to consume drugs and smoking
4. When someone do something criminal no matter how cruel it is
And musch more!
Sorry, but I can't write examples of violences in school, more in English. Hahaha.. :P But still, I'm afraid with violences. Yeah, I mean.. Everybody knows that violences is violences. It's cruel, not good.
Want to know how violences could be in our school? Here's the list that I make by myself. Well, maybe it's all because of this;
1. The perpetrator lived in a broken family
2. The perpetrator has a financial difficulties
3. The perpetrator hate the victim
Maybe.. That's all. Well, I'm not really sure of that, but I think the biggest things why there are violences are those things.. Haha
And thank goodness that there is no violence in my school. Or maybe... there is.. Well, the biggest thing that I think it was pretty cruel is, when one of my friend (just called him as 'X') intentionally hit my other friend's (just called him as 'Q') head with school's guitar. And guess what happened next? Q's head was covered with his own blood! And the school's guitar was broken. So Q had at about 8 stitches on his head.. That was... really scary.. And several of my friends were crying. Yeah, well.. Maybe it's because they were really shocked with that.
But thank goodness there's no violence again which is more cruel than that incident. But X and Q now are back as usual. I believe that X had apologize to Q and Q had forgave X. Well, we all have our own human rights. And we want that people around us appreciate our human rights. Stop violences right now!! >:D




God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments