Ghosts, Zombies, and Monsters... Hahaha

By Kezia Tania - Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Just want to write about ghosts and zombies, and monsters.. Who scared of ghosts? Hahaha.. I like to watch horror movies, but after that, I will be a cowardly girl! But first I want to write the differences between ghosts in Indonesia, and ghosts in another country.

If you haven't known kinds of ghosts in Indonesia, well you should read this post! There are so many kinds of ghosts in Indonesia. Like; Pocong (Pocong was actually a human corpse that wrapped by shroud before it was buried), Kuntilanak (I'm not really sure what Kuntilanak is, but I think it's kind a like an evil woman's spirit.. Hahaha), Tuyul (a kind of evil young kid that loves to steal), Sundel Bolong (a kind of evil woman's pirit that has a big 'hole' on her back!), and Genderuwo (a kind of evil woman's corpse that has a really.... absolutely long hair. And she eats pregnant women.. I think.. -___-" I'm not really sure!)
Okay, so I think the Indonesian 'local' ghosts are more frightening than any others 'local' ghosts in different country. Well, I'm not sure. But I think it's because the 'local' ghosts in Indonesia look scarier..?
Anyway, so now I want to tell you about zombies. Who scared of zombies? Hehehe.. Honestly, I'm not really scared of zombies, but if I HAVE to think about their totally-100%-ugly face, eating human's brain, and their mouth, their face, and their arms are covered by human's blood, man.. Maybe I will close my eyes and will cover up my face with my arms.. Hahaha! Yeah. That means I'm scared of zombies..
But do you know what zombies are? Well, here's what zombies are (according to myself):
1. They are scary creature
2. They eat human's body
3. They were not from Indonesia (thank goodness!)
That's all. Hahaha.. Well, you want to know what zombies exactly are, here it is;
According to WIkipedia, zombie is a creature that appears in books, films and popular culture. It is typically a reanimated corpse, or a human being who is being controlled by someone else by use of magic.
And now, I want to tell you about monsters. Actually, I think monsters are not as scary as ghosts, or zombies.. Hahaha! Maybe I was thinking about monsters in "Monsters Inc." movie! But maybe I was wrong. Monsters can be really.. scary.. (hello~?) And do you know what monster is?
Well, according to Wikipedia, monster is any fictional creature, usually found in legends or horror fiction, that is somewhat hideous and may produce physical or mental fear by either its appearance or its actions.
Anyway, so I think there's no such things as ghosts, zombies, and also monsters. I don't really believe of them. Why? 'Cause I'm sure that God will aslways beside us and protect us away from bad things, right? Hehehe..

P.S:- I actually saved this post on Wednesday before I posted it. But I haven't finished it yet. So I just posted it today (Friday, 15th October!)

God bless,
-Kezia Tania-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments